Salient to Investors:
- Gary Cohn at Goldman Sachs predicts oil will decline to as low as $30.
- Astenbeck Capital Mgmt said shale oil will soon be needed to make up for global production declines, pushing US prices to as high as $65.
- Giovanni Staunovo at UBS says oil is yet to bottom.
- Bill O’Grady at Confluence Investment Mgmt says we are bottoming, with $60 the pivot point in the long run.
- Miswin Mahesh at Barclays sees oil as low as $30 because supply surpluses will not disappear overnight.
- Edward Morse at Citigroup sees oil as low as $20 and the recent surge just a head-fake, but expects a rebound to $75 in Q4 2015.
- A Bloomberg Intelligence survey of 86 investment specialists predict the 2015 average price to range anywhere from $35 to $80.
Read the full article at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-06/these-experts-know-exactly-where-oil-prices-are-headed
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.