Salient to Investors:
Christine Lagarde at the IMF said:
- The Fed should delay any rise in interest rates until 2016 and wait for more tangible signs of wage or price inflation.
- Pockets of vulnerability in the US economy could cause serious trouble for the wider economy.
- The IMF predicts US growth of 2.5% in 2015 and 3% for 2016; versus the OECD prediction of 2% growth in 2015.
- The US dollar is moderately overvalued.
- Greece will keep its word on the debt payment due on Friday.
Read the full article at http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33011262
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.