Salient to Investors:
Jeffrey Gundlach at DoubleLine Capital said:
- The Shanghai Composite Index is worth a speculation, but his favorite stock market long-term is India.
- Yields on 10-yr US Treasuries may reach 2.65% this year.
- Does not own any foreign currency bonds – the biggest risk in a rise in yields on German and French debt.
- It is foolish to own currencies other than the US dollar
- Prefers high-grade corporate and government bonds to junk debt.
Read the full article at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-09/doubleline-s-gundlach-says-shanghai-equity-index-worth-a-ride-.html
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.