Salient to Investors:
Vivek Wadhwa at Singularity University said about Twitter IPO:
- Company long-term has no future – OK for the next 1 to 2 quarters but 1 to 2 years out it is hard to see where their growth will come from as their marketplace is limited, mainly to the US, while Asia has many better competitors.
- The public will be left holding the bag after the IPO.
- Board and management all white men with no women which shows company is out of touch with consumer base. Companies do much better with women on the board.
- Has no profits and unlikely to ever have amazing profits.
- Social media in general is a fad because it is will be everywhere like electricity and the internet but there is a bubble around a small group of companies.
Watch the video at http://www.bloomberg.com/video/twitter-has-a-limited-marketplace-wadhwa-JdSBgBB_RA~zZEs48Vk8Aw.html
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.