Salient to Investors:
Matthew Smith at theinvestar.com writes:
- We have shifted toward an investor’s market rather than a stock picker’s market.
- The rise in the 10-year T-yield is not a concern since we are still very near all-time low rates, and 30 to 50-year interest rates do not mirror the recent run-up.
- Bullish on the US economy. Berkshire Hathaway stock is great indicator of the health of the U.S. economy – every bull market had a conglomerate that leads, such as GE in the past.
- Bullish on railroads.
- Bullish on all things housing and housing-related. Gradually rising rates indicate better growth for the US economy without inflation..
- Buy homebuilders on expected weakness when talk of tapering returns.
- The strength of the tech rally is being masked by some large big caps.
Read the full article at http://seekingalpha.com/article/1546072-today-s-market-where-to-invest-in-this-current-bull-market?source=email_macro_view&ifp=0
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.