Salient to Investors:
Jay Pelosky at 2Z Advisory says investors should focus first on where there is flexibility by policy makers, and the best places to invest in order are:
- Japan has twin engines of fiscal and monetary policy.
- UK government has made it clear they will not move off austerity but will tolerate inflation. Buy inflation-linked bonds or stocks as the pound weakens over the next 12 months
- US stagnation results from highly expansionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy plus rebirth of middle America
- Emerging markets have stagflation from low growth and high inflation, and are switching from export driven to domestic driven economies giving opportunities in currencies and local currency debt
- EU has contraction and the ECB is inactive
Watch the full video at http://www.bloomberg.com/video/pelosky-s-top-five-places-in-the-world-to-invest-hk4E7zN8RsuC8NOkyf1rGg.html
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.