Salient to Investors:
Robert Parry writes:
- Iran is not the chief instigator of instability in the Mideast, but Israel, Saudi Arabia and the US. Iran is contributing to the stability of the region and at a minimum helping to avert the worst outcomes. In Iraq and Syria, Iran is supporting internationally recognized governments battling against terrorist groups.
- Israel has frequently attacked its Arab neighbors and brutally repressing the Palestinians for almost 70 years.
- Israel is a rogue nuclear state that has been hiding a sophisticated atomic-bomb arsenal.
- Saudi Arabia has for generations been funding the fundamentalist Wahhabi sect of Sunni Islam, which has inspired terrorist groups from Al Qaeda to the IS. 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis and the US is still concealing 28 pages of the congressional 9/11 inquiry regarding Saudi financing of Al Qaeda terrorists. The Saudis have participated directly and indirectly in regional wars.
- The US has been meddling in the Middle East overtly and covertly for a very long time, including the overthrow of Iran’s elected government in 1953 and the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
- Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel have been seeking another regime change in Syria that is being spearheaded by Sunni terrorist groups.
- The larger issue for Americans is what to do with the insane political-media system that dominates Official Washington and guides the US into terrible decision-making, made ominous by its immense military power.
Read the full article at https://consortiumnews.com/2015/07/15/usisraelisaudi-behavior-problems/
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.