Salient to Investors:
- Randy Bateman at Huntington Asset Advisors said investors have always relied on the Fed priming the pump, which ends this month so investors are moving focus to the many geopolitical situations and economic concerns.
- Economists forecast growth from Japan to China will slow every year through 2016.
- Tim Courtney at Exencial Wealth Advisors said small caps have historically led the way down.
- Richard Gilhooly at TD Securities said global deflation is developing.
- IMF predicts Russia will grow 0.5% in 2015.
Read the full article at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-30/index-futures-fall-amid-global-selloff-while-oil-rebounds.html
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.