Salient to Investors:
Jaimini Desai writes:
- After inflation, the market is well below all time highs.
- The S&P500, Dow Industrials and Nasdaq 100 remain resilient, but many of their high beta counterparts have begun to falter, though not a reason to fight the trend.
- Small caps are the most leveraged to economic growth.
- The semiconductor index is a leading indicator of demand for technology products and is well below its 2011 highs.
- A correction after the impressive move higher is to be expected.
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts