Salient to Investors:
Jim Rogers writes:
- When there’s massive new supply coming on stream, then we’ll have the end of the commodities bull market.
- The world has consumed more agriculture products than it has produced for a decade now.
- We are running out of farmers – average age in America is 58, in Japan is 66.
- Many industrial metals are priced below the cost of production.
- Nearly everybody has cut back dramatically on their expansion plans and investment plans.
- Oil reserves are declining pretty steadily around the world, and it remains to be seen how long the oil boom in the U.S. will continue.
Read the full article at http://www.jimrogers.info/2013_07_01_archive.html
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.