Salient to Investors:
George Soros said:
- The world still does not fully understand how financial markets work – the established theory has collapsed.
- Germany is out of tune with the rest of the world in handling the euro crisis.
- There is a risk of a credit bubble, the big, unresolved issue.
- There’s a fear of runaway inflation, particularly strong in Germany.
- We face a period of go-stop, far superior to no go at all.
Read the full article at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21210195
Free email alerts of articles as soon as they are posted.