Salient to Investors:
- Steven Spielberg’s Wunderkinder Foundation lost an undisclosed amount – in 2006, about 70 percent of its interest and dividend income came from the Madoff firm.
- Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick lost an undisclosed amount.
- Elie Wiesel’s Foundation for Humanity lost substantially all of its assets, $15.2 million.
- Sandy Koufax and other baseball greats lost undisclosed amounts.
- Eric Roth said he suffered massive losses.
- Larry King said he got back the money he had invested.
- Zas Zas lost $10 million.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg lost undisclosed millions.
- John Malkovich said he was ruined financially by the scam.
- Eliot Spitzer’s family real estate firm lost an undisclosed amount.
Read the full article at http://www.bankrate.com/finance/investing/celebrities-scammed-by-madoff-1.aspx?ic_id=most_shared_default
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.