Salient to Investors:
Paul Tudor Jones at Tudor Investment Corp is believed to have said:
- US stocks will outperform other equity markets for the rest of 2014.
- The bubble in global credit will burst one day.
- If we maintain the status quo on QE, we will end up like Greece with their level of debt within 15 years.
- The dollar rally versus against every G-10 currency may have ended.
- Is short the yen because the BoJ will continue to ease – the yen needs to decrease 15% for inflation to increase by 1 percent to 1.5 percent.
David Einhorn at Greenlight Capital is reported to have recommended buying renewable power companies, owns warrants on Greek banks, and is betting on declines in French sovereign debt.
Read the full article at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-20/paul-tudor-jones-said-to-see-u-s-stocks-beating-globe-in-2014.html
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.