Salient to Investors:
Warren Buffett money tips:
- Spend wisely and limit buying things you don’t need.
- Save to fund an emergency fund.
- Invest for the long-term.
- Limit or pay-off what you borrow.
- Never invest into a business or idea that you can’t understand..
- Master the basics of accounting and investing.
- Buy a wonderful company at a fair price rather than than a fair company at a wonderful price.
- Make sure that both the price and value are a good deal.
- Live modestly if you’re trying to save money and live within your financial means.
- Avoid compulsive buying.
Click here to receive free and immediate email alerts of the latest forecasts.